Montana Trout Unlimited presents a review of the mine permit application Tintina Resources submitted December 15, 2015 to the Department of Environmental Quality . The review was conducted by outside professional consultants Montana TU retained.
The consultants’ findings uncovered significant shortcomings in items such as operation descriptions as well as data completeness and quality for items such as water rights, groundwater characterization, fisheries, degradation potential of cemented paste tailings and mine discharge.
Please click on the links following each experts name and position, for their complete review:
- Final completeness summary
- Jim Kuipers, PE, Kuipers and Associates, Wisdom, Montana: Technical Review
- Kendra Zamzow, PhD, CSP2, geochemist, Bozeman, Montana and Chickaloon, Alaska: Geochemistry and water treatment
- Ken Knudson, MA, consulting aquatic ecologist, Helena, Montana: Aquatic and fisheries review
- Tom Myers, PhD, consulting, hydrologist/geohydrologist, Reno, Nevada: Hydrology review
These consultants were further advised by Dave Chambers, PhD, president, CSP2, geophysicist, Bozeman, Montana.
For further questions please contact David Brooks, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Colin Cooney, email@example.com